Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas is Comin.....

So now that Nick and I have DVR I feel like we are watching TV a lot lately. We even got it in two rooms so that when Nick is watching sports I can watch something else if I wanted to. The only problem is that Nick ends up using both TV's to record both football games at the same time so I never get to watch what I want. :) So anyway...since Christmas is coming soon, the TV has been taken over by me with recording movies from ABC family's "Christmas Countdown." I love Christmas shows ( I don't know why). I think Nick is starting to even get more into Christmas. We even got festive last Saturday and ran a 5K for Sub for Santa. It was way hilarious for some reason. We got to stretch with Santa before the race (so classic) and whenever I got tired I would look at Santa in a full blown out suit ahead of everybody and it kept me running. Here are some pictures of the day.