Sunday, April 19, 2009

North Carolina

Nick and I went to North Carolina for my work conference so I could be certified in Adult Weight Management. We made a really fun trip out of it! We loved it there! We had so much good food and the area was gorgeous! There were so many pretty parks and I forget living here in Utah how green it is back there!

Oh and don't worry....there were all these tornado warnings when we were back there! It was freaky!

This picture is pretty funny how Nick placed his hands in his lap...he was being goofy--but you can't really tell...


Carolina Beach...

After a long flight...
Alligator Encounter...



Nick is making a serious face at this Civil War Site--he was in heaven with all of this history he got to learn about while I was at my conference. :)

This last one was a random hike we took by our hotel and we found this gorgeous pond!

Well..that is a rap....As the Ryan Adams song goes.."Oh My Sweet Carolina..." We'll see ya again next time. :)