Monday, March 29, 2010

The next best thing to having your own kids..

...Is having nieces and nephews





For Nick's spring break we took a trip down south to get some warm weather! It was some needed Rest and Relaxation...

We went fishing and hiking with my dad..



We went to the grand canyon....



We visited my sis and her family in Arizona... (So the funny thing about this picture below is that my nephew Logan got this ring at his friend Sadie's birthday party. He wears it all the time because he thinks it is just like his dad's graduating class ring.)

Daven looked so sharp in his tee-ball uniform. I am so glad we got to see a game. It was so cute!


And we visited my grandparents in Monticello on our way home. My aunt Joyce, uncle Marty, and cousin Heidi were there visiting too. It was perfect timing to hang out with everybody. We played Rock Band until the late hours and Grandpa Hatch just didn't understand the concept of playing "fake instruments." I thought about it...and it is pretty weird and silly to play a fake guitar and drums (especially from an older generation's standpoint).

It was such a fun trip, but not long enough... It is so hard going back to work after a long vacation.