Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hatch Family Reunion

We just got back from my grandpa's 80th birthday party with all of the fam. We went down to Monticello to a really nice place in the mountains with cabins. We had some really good food, a talent show, a slideshow, and lots of fun and games. Here are some of the pictures..







My cute sis!
The Newlyweds! Sarah and Ski-B.
Grandpa teaching Daven to fish!
Cute Daven in the tire swing!
My cute Grandpa---80 years old!
Grandpa's famous tire swing!
Volleyball with the cousins!

Daven just lost his first tooth and looks darling! I can't believe he is getting so old!

Yeah Avery was pretending Nick wasn't holding her. :)

Nick's birthday on Sunday night at the Hart's! 26 years old! Nick blew out the candles in the wildest fashion I have ever seen!

Yeah Nick's fish was so small you could barely see it! haha. But I was just happy he caught one.

Logan's first fish!! The best is when Nick was the only person that hadn't caught a fish and Logan goes, " Nick is never going to catch a fish." Nick caught one later but it was pretty funny that Logan said that out of nowhere.
I can't get enough of this Avery Bug! This is the cutest picture I think!

Nick and I were driving out of the campground and stopped the car for a second and then all the sudden looked over. Yeah---deer just like 2 feet away. We saw SO many deer where we were over that weekend. And lots of baby deer! :) You could find deer so easy and it was way cool.
Okay...and our drive home was a memory I hope to forget! It was wild! We were taking my cousin Jared to the airport (his flight left at 5:15). Well..we left with plenty of time until at 2:45 we realized we had taken the wrong turn 3 hours OUT OF OUR WAY! So...when it said 179 miles to Salt Lake City at 2:45 and my cousin had to catch his flight at 5:15 we booked it! I was sooooo STRESSED! We made it to the airport in record time at 4:30 p.m. I couldn't believe it. We drove in silence at 100 MPH in complete stress. :) But we made it...thankfully!