Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In case you're wondering...



Here is what Baby Hart will look like in about a year and a half. :) haha. Where the red hair came from?? ...I don't know...



Hello there by the way! It has been a few months since I have updated our blog but thought I would post a short message saying that there is a little baby Hart on the way! Baby Hart is due November 11th and we are so excited! We get our next ultrasound on June 14th and will hopefully find out what we are having then. Sorry for the boring post...there will be more to read about soon! But I finally get to put one of those fun Pregnancy gadgets on my blog now! :)

Here is a picture of our 9 week ultrasound and I just loved seeing our little tiny baby and can't wait until next week to see him/her again! I already love him/her SO much. :)