Saturday, May 9, 2015

February and March

I've got a lot of catching up to do! This post won't have many details, just pictures of February and March.

Nick took the girls to eat for Valentines Day (Daddy Daughter Date). Can't go wrong with Arctic Circle!

The girls playing in my solar oven.





Farr's Fresh Ice Cream after the treehouse musem





I was so bummed Shopko went out of business. I went here ever since I was little. It brings back memories. So...we went here with Megan before it closed down.

Do not be deceived--she is NOT potty training--just wants to pretend.






Our weekend getaway in Midway!









She kept hugging the "baby"







Your kids don't look like this after they eat yogurt?

We got to go to Cinderella with the girlies! So fun!





We got zoo passes this year!