Friday, February 3, 2017

Snowed In! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas!

So crazy it's been over a month since Christmas! Usually January goes by so slow, but for some reason when I have a baby it goes by so fast! I decided part of it is because I don't feel guilty staying in when I have a baby. It's like I have an excuse to stay in.  I shouldn't feel like I need an excuse, but having a newborn gives you lots of excuses. I have learned that although I like to be busy and am usually over-doing it and going so many places everyday, that I actually prefer just being home sometimes! I will say though that when it is good weather I hate being inside. I feel so guilty like we should be out and enjoying the good weather. So--right now I am just going to enjoy my time to hibernate because it won't last long.
And the snow has been crazy. Like over 2 weeks of snowing non-stop! It's too bad we have all lost the excitement of it though. And this blog update is just pictures from November through December--there is no order--but I need to get a blog post in so I can check it off my to-do list! So--I'm just publishing it and I don't care! :) lol.

Carving Pumpkins




Checking out my sister's new house they are building!
















Grandma Hatch's tradition with cash inside of the ornaments. We scored big this year!




Kaysville Light Parade





Georgia got her American Girl Doll. It's so cute and even has hearing aids just like her!



Luminara at Thanksgiving Point--so cool and I loved the new statues of Jesus's life!







The girls' Christmas dance recital. I was crying so hard because Lucy was hilarious. I loved watching Georgia and how focused and good she was! Lucy had three candy canes as a bribe to get her on stage. Once she is on stage, she is such a ham!




The mouse with her cheese!

We went to Salt Lake for Nick's work party (for his law firm). Since he doesn't have any employees yet and is a one man shop, he took us (his distractions). We stayed at Little America Hotel and ate dinner and went to the Temple Square Christmas lights. Then swam for hours at the hotel. The girls loved it! Ended the trip with Georgia throwing up in the car at the way home. Georgia was so confident swimming (overly confident) and kept jumping in no fear! But it was a little scary for us. We have to keep our eye out!

Sharing a bed is getting a little better! lol!

Lucy insisted she wear a beard with her santa hat on Christmas Eve. I thought it was hilarious!


Grandma Wirthlin and Ruby Sue!




Geogia made matching back packs!


LOVE HER!








We love that the Wahlen's moved to Utah!





We went to Jim Gaffigan. It was hilarious!

Grandma Char and Rubes!






Georgia and her preschool pet Sebastian!